Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
HunterX HunterX is offline

Default Alternate Rounding Up & Down of .50 in a column

Hello,

I haven't had any success in trying to do the following:

I have a column of hours - all with .50 (such as 8.50, 7.50, 1.50, etc.)

I am trying to program a routine to go down the column cell by cell and
alternately round the first cell up to the nearest whole number, round the
second cell down to the nearest whole number, round the third one up to the
nearest whole number, etc.

I appreciate any help with this. Thank you !!