Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Luke M[_4_] Luke M[_4_] is offline

Default Excell 2003 Linking Pages

If starting typing "=" into a cell, you can then navigate to another
sheet/open workbook and click on the cell you want to link to. This is very
useful for building summary pages.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M
"PeggyL" wrote in message
I use Microsoft Excel 2003 to track daily sales for both the my store and
employees. I also track the sales on a monthly basis and prepare an end of
the year report. I use a separate workbook for each report.

I would like to know if it is possible to link the totals from each report
into one workbook or worksheet that will automatically update when I enter
the figures. This would save me a lot of time from having to prepare each
report individually.

Thank you,