Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
msnyc07 msnyc07 is offline

Default And in case I don't see you,good afternoon,good evening,and good n

Well thanks for all the help and assistance over the year(s) group
(seriously), you saved my butt more then a few times.

That said I finally got my data all transferred to MySql and will not be
looking back. As some of you may know/remember I've had serious issues with
Excel and find it to be highly flawed in fundamental ways, despite any of
the functionality built over that. I personally don't find it worth it given
the level of frustration and, IMHO, sloppy core programming that makes day in
and out use a nightmare.

In any event that is MS's cross (and shame) to bear.

I just wanted to say thanks to all the people who made it far more bearable
and possible to get through over the last few years.