Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dale G[_2_] Dale G[_2_] is offline

Default Length & Distance formula

Hi,
I need a formula that will count based on the length of a vehicle, and a
timed distance (counted in seconds) the vehicle is behind another vehicle.
Heres the breakdown;
Satisfactory result for 40 = 6 sec, 60' = 8 sec
Less than Satisfactory 40' = 3 sec & <6 sec, & 60'= 4 sec & <8 sec
NOT Satisfactory 40' = 3 sec or less & 60' = 4 sec or less
40 vehicles can be separated from the 60 by the vehicle numbers.
All 40 vehicle numbers will start with 24, 90, and 91.
So I have 3 columns to place a count. Satisfactory in Q3, less than
Satisfactory in R3, and Not Satisfactory in S3.
The vehicle numbers are recorded in column C, and the following distance in
seconds is recorded in G.
If C3 is blank then all will remain blank.
Also, if possible I would like to set a conditional format in column G.
Green for satisfactory, yellow for less than satisfactory and red for not
satisfactory.
Any help is appreciated.
Dale