Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tamer Paksoy[_2_] Tamer Paksoy[_2_] is offline

Default Formatting Dates in excel

Keoni,
Once you format one of the cells and if you are happy, use format painter
for the rest. I should work.
Tamer Paksoy

"Keoni2008" wrote:

I have about 2000 rows (x4 in columns) of dates in 2 formats and they are
"0/00/00 and 00/00/0000". How can I quick fix this problem into just one
format for all like this way "00/00/00"? I tried using the formula and it
did not help at all and the other way was for me to use "format cells,
category-date, type-00/00/00. Then, after I have to manually go into each
cell and double click it and that the only way it will format it. Please
help there must be an easier way to fix this problem.