bala_vb bala_vb is offline
Senior Member

Location: Hyderabad
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpa View Post
What I want to achieve is to scan in a cash flow (save to PDF) then copy to
an excel spreadsheet and have it recognise the value of the numbers so I can
use formulas. The same way you can with word.
I have two entitys and I want to add their actual cash flows together to
project combined cash folws for future years.
Thanks.
in case you are able to copy the number from the pdf to excel, make sure there are not spaces in the begining and at the end of the number.

you can use trim function to remove spaces, after copying into spreadhseet from pdf.

all the best
Thanks
Bala