Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett[_2_] Don Guillett[_2_] is offline

Default Multiple Numbers in a cell

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"Booj" wrote in message
I have a worksheet that has multiple numbers (1234, 3425, 34234,etc.) in a
single cell. I need to separate these and create a new row for each one
(ie.
A1 1234, A2 3425, A3 34234, etc.). Currently I'm having to insert
columns,
convert text to columns, transpose the data, then copy and paste the rest
of
the data from the other columns...Is there an easier way?