bayanbaru

It there an easier way to do it?

"Barb R." wrote:

I'm guessing you are looking for something like this:

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...okenYAxis.html

"FH1" wrote:

Hi,

I have a chart with the following series:

- actual;
- budget.

However, the (X) axis items have actual and budget ranges which differ
greatly.

e.g. Item 1 on the (X) axis may have budget and actual values around
the 50 mark, whilst item 2 on the (X) axis may have budget and actual
values around the 10,000 mark.

The challenge is to combine all items, with their vastly differing
budget and actual values, onto the one chart.

An idea is to have a "scale break" - like a squiggle - which takes out
the range on the (Z) axis from 2,000 to 9,000.

How can this be done in Excel? I have seen it on charts elsewhere, but
do not know how to use in Excel.

Can this be done?

Thanks in advance for any help on this one.

Regards,

FH1

--
FH1