Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default VB Script to copy incremental data from one sheet of workbook to o

Hi,

What is 'incremental data' and how do we recognise it and distinguish it
from other data in those columns?

--
Mike

question.

"Samarth" wrote:

Hi,
I am looking for a script that can copy the incremental data in existing
sheet to another sheet in the same workbook, just want to copy the
incremental data of 3 column, i.e. column A,B and S of the existing sheet. I
am using excel 2007