Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MS-Exl-Learner MS-Exl-Learner is offline

Default Date without true value

Assume that your Dates are in A1 to A100 and you would like to get the count
of dates for the month of January 2010.

=SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100=DATE(2010,1,1))*(A1:A100<=DA TE(2010,1,31)))

Change the cell Range A1: A100 to your desired Range, if required.

--------------------
(Ms-Exl-Learner)
--------------------

"Rubem" wrote:

Hi,

I have a table that lists the invoice dates. On a monthly basis, I need to
write a report of how many invoices were issue, let's say, in January. I
converted the date mm/dd/yy into just mm/yy, but I still have the true value
in the background and when I try to count how many invoices were issued in
January, I get "0".

Any suggestion?

Thank you for your help.

Rubem