Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default Match / Index multiple criteria return multiple results

hi
formulas return values to the cell in which they reside. so i doubt that a
formula solution would provide what you want.
i would suggest that you use filter on sheet 1.
on the menu bardatafilterAdvanced filter
from the file drop down select Bill in B and New in C.
for both new and used, just select bill in B.

Regards
FSt1

"Marty" wrote:

Help I'm stuck!

Sample Data

Sheet1
A B C
Stock# Sales Person Type
90012 Bill New
91048 Sam Used
90456 Bill Used
91234 Frank New
91114 Bill New
91486 Bill New

Sheet 2
A B C
Bill New (Drop down boxes to select
search criteria)

Results I'm wanting if "BILL" in b1 and "New" in C1:
90012 Bill New
91114 Bill New
91486 Bill New

Results I'm wanting if "BILL" in b1 and "Used" in C1:
90456 Bill Used

Results I'm wanting if "BILL" in b1 and "" in C1:
90012 Bill New
90456 Bill Used
91114 Bill New
91486 Bill New