Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lisha Lisha is offline

Default Symbols on the keyboard are not the symbols on the screen....

When I'm in Excel I must be hitting a key combination that creates havoc for
me. Everything will be working fine and out of nowhere when I try to choose
a symbol using the Shift + any number key....I get some wierd symbol instead
of the symbol on the keyboard. In order to stop this I have to close out of
Excel completely and come back in and it's fine.

Is there Any way I could undo what I did without closing Excel?
AND Do you know what I did to cause it to do that?