Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Brad Brad is offline

Default Toolbar is gone

If that doesn't work - hit the Escape key labelled "Esc"

Success click yes
--
Wag more, bark less

"Jess" wrote:

I have Excel 2007. I do not see View/Toobars

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

If the toolbars are gone, but the Menu bar is still there
(File,Edit,View,Insert....) then:

View Toolbars and check Standard

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201003

"Jess" wrote:

I have messed up excel on my computer. The Upper set of toolbars: (under the
home tab a Paste, copy, text alignment, conditional formatting, format as
table, etc.) is gone. I have to press on the indented tab (home, inset, page
layout, references, etc) to bring a given toolbar out. If a click on a cell
after bringing a toolbar out, the toolbar automatically disappears.

What should I do to restore my previous settings?