Bill Martin -- (Remove NOSPAM from address)

jrd269 wrote:
Is there a way that you can run a macro from clicking on a specified
cell with a hyperlink or function. I can use the shortcut key, but some
'here' say it is not user friendly to have to use a shortcut key. help
files haven't helped.
-Joe

Generally I put a "button" control in a cell with a self-explanatory
label and a link to the macro you want to run. Click on View/Toolbars
and make sure "Forms" is checked. That will make a forms toolbar
visible which allows you to create buttons, spinners, check boxes, etc.

Good luck...

Bill