Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pritesh[_2_] Pritesh[_2_] is offline

Default peronal loan contract

You seem to have raised right query at wrong forum/group web-page.
Pritesh

"Jesse needs help" wrote:

OK well on April 15 of this year i loaned my best friend 2200 dollars so he
could purchase a car so he could move around. Now its seemingly difficult to
get the money back. i know it is pretty late to make a contract.However i
want to create one that is legit and will hold up in court. But the fact is
that if i make one he doesn't have to sign. So i want to make a contract that
will seem nice to him but will make sure i will receive my money back!!!!
PLEASE HELP