Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pritesh[_2_] Pritesh[_2_] is offline

Default remove row with some data not exact

Step1: For time-being, you can change cell formatting such way that it does
not show time but only shows date in mm-dd-yyyy format.

Step2: Apply data filter

Step3: From filter drop-down, select/filter to show dates that you want to
delete.

Step4: Select all visible/filtered lines and say Delete, it will ask if you
want to delete entire row?, say yes.
Pritesh

"Poohberry" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that I want to delete the entire row if it contains
04-29-2010 but there is a time stamp that changes after that.

How do I delete all the rows containing 04-29-2010 with random data after?

Thanks in advance for your brilliance!