Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bilbo Baggs Bilbo Baggs is offline

Default Making a specific row number active from a cell entry

Hi,

I need to be able to insert a new row into a worksheet at row 'x' where 'x'
is determined by the value in a particular cell. So e.g. if the user enters
the number '34' into cell A2 I want to be able to wite a short macro that
will when run insert a new row into the worksheet at row 34. I just cannot
find a way to automate the process of selecting the require row number?

Strugling with this for hours - would appreciate any help. This is my first
ever online question. Hope it makes sense.

Thank you.