Don Guillett

My response did not involve doing it manually. Did you see my answer in your
later post?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Pong" wrote in message
Manually won't work because we have approx 250 items and we need to

summarize
it by
by 4 different routes.

For example in column A we have customers and column B-E are the four

routes
and
column F will be greater than zero idf they are taking particular item.
We want to summarize horizontally the customers who have a value greater
than zero
in column F, by each driver.
So our net result will be a list for each driver that will contain only

the
customers on his
route that have a value gretaer than zero in column F

Example:

A B C D E F
safeway 2
albertson 3 1
cooper 4 1
ov 5 1
iga 6
7-11 7 1
max 8 1
chevron 9
esso 10

FINAL RESULT

driver B max
driver C albertson 7-11
driver D cooper
driver E ov

"Don Guillett" wrote:

See my ans to your later post

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Backdoor Cover"
<Backdoor.Cover.1q0jeq_1117739152.7012@excelforu m-nospam.com wrote in
message

news:Backdoor.Cover.1q0jeq_1117739152.7012@excelfo rum-nospam.com...

If you want to do it manually I suggest sorting by column B and then
copy paste the list of names and then where you want them horizontal,
you would right click PASTE SPECIAL. Select Transpose.

No one likes manual work but it takes seconds to do.

--
Backdoor Cover

Backdoor Cover's Profile:

View this thread: