Pong

Manually does not work for us. We have a database with 250 entries and
column A are names of customers. Column B,C,D and E are greater than zero if
they belong to that particular route (B,C,D,E each representing a driver)and
column F is if they are taking particular items. Therefore, we want to
summarize on a seperate sheets the names of customers that belong to that
route and taking that particular item.

Example:

A B C D E F
safeway 2
albertson 3 1
cooper 4 1
ov 5 1
iga 6
7-11 7 1
max 8 1
chevron 9
esso 10

FINAL RESULT

driver B max
driver C albertson 7-11
driver D cooper
driver E ov

I hope I was not too confusing.

Thanks

"Backdoor Cover" wrote:

If you want to do it manually I suggest sorting by column B and then
copy paste the list of names and then where you want them horizontal,
you would right click PASTE SPECIAL. Select Transpose.

No one likes manual work but it takes seconds to do.

--
Backdoor Cover
Backdoor Cover's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=19842