bala_vb bala_vb is offline
Senior Member

Location: Hyderabad
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWoodham View Post
Is there a keyboard shortcut that will convert my files from 2003 to 2007.
Currently I am pulling up each individually and clicking Office, Convert,
Yes, then close. There are thousands to convert.

What about a mass convert function, can you highlight all files from a drive
and convert that way?
when you are using office 2003, then you need to have excel 2007 compatable software installed.

step 1: right click on the file (a file on desktop, or any folder)
step 2: choose Save as
Step 3: choose Macro enabled 2007 or .xlsx

when you have 2007 installed, to convert 2003 files to 2007

step 1: open the file
step 2: Save as
step 3: choose .xlsx xlsm etc

alternatively try this tool to convert