Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Richard R Richard R is offline

Default associate "pick box"

If you wish to present a user with a restricted choice of options and don't
want to risk an item being miss-typed in a cell, drop down lists are an ideal
solution. These lists display all of the available choices to the user so
that they can click on their preference. Excel allows you to place two
different types of drop down list on your worksheet - either a validation
list or a form object.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

What is a "pick box"?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 18 May 2010 09:09:01 -0700, Richard R
wrote:

I need a bit of VBA code I believe or an inventive way to make "pick boxes"
associative, just like a cell would be if you dragged accross a field. what
is happening to me is that the new pick boxes all refer back to the original
true false field, leaving my data selection random.

.