sonic-the-mouse

Default Formula checking multiple worksheets

Sorry Biff for my lack of explanation.

I am trying to look up a number that could be on any one of the twelve
worksheets. I hope this clarifies what I'm looking for.

stm
Biff Wrote:
Hi!

It's not clear what you want.

Do you want to lookup a value that is on each sheet or do you want to
lookup
a value that may be on any sheet?

Biff

"sonic-the-mouse"
wrote
in message ...-

I have been tasked with streamlining a spreadsheet used at work. It
previously had 28 worksheets
A sheet for each month of the year to list occurences
An audit sheet for each month and
A couple of statistc sheets.

The monthly sheets list events numerically although the numbers are
not
consecutive.

I want to only have one audit worksheet which will search the monthly
sheets looking for the event that is numbered in cell C10.

The previous formula was

=if(isblank(c10),"",vlookup('Jan'!a2:t999,2,false) ).

How can I adapt this to look up all the monthly worksheets to find
the
event number? There are a number of formula in the audit sheet which
will read further information in the same row. Any assistance is
greatly appreciated.

stm

--
sonic-the-mouse-