Walterius

Default Calculating recurring date in following month, calculating # days in that period

Excel 2002. I have a simple spreadsheet that logs my expenses by month.

I haven't been able to teach Excel how to calculate the same day next month.
E.g., the 3rd of June is 06/03/05, so the 3rd of the next month should be
07/03/05.

I also need the number of days in that period, e.g. from 6/03/05 to 7/03/05
= 30 days (because there are 30 days in June). I don't know how to calculate
that either.

Attempts to use the EOMONTH function fail, and I can't find anything else
that looks suitable. I have been using Excel for years and I am still an
Excel klutz. :-(

Many thanks for your help.

Walterius