Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
trip_to_tokyo[_3_] trip_to_tokyo[_3_] is offline

Default Sum Formula dilemma - Can yu Solve?

On May 18, 4:47*am, Tom wrote:
Have a column for item id and a column for its Qty. What I need to do is have
a sum of all the item id quanitities whose item id is either a 1, a 3, or a
7. If it was just that I needed the sum of those with 1 I could use SumIf..
But what if I want a combined total of certain id's?

Hi Tom, you could do this with a Pivot Table if you wanted to.

Please check out:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

Item 108.

If you pull that up on the screen in front of you it can easily be
applied to your example.

Just click in H 2 and choose the Acct Number's (your id) you want to
include / exclude.

Thanks.