Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Currently no help is associated with this page.

Because its web based, sometimes online help is not available.

If this is hte situation, you can always direct your computer to use local
help with the proper setting in Tools Options... General Service Options
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201003

"Walter Briscoe" wrote:

I use Excel 2003 on Vista.
A couple of days ago, I was getting this response to many helps such as
F1; Search VLOOKUP; Click VLOOKUP.
The problem went when I rebooted and tried again.
I am hit again by this problem.
I googled without finding anything.
The problem seems to be with access to "local" help; Internet help is
still found.
Again, a reboot cured the immediate problem.
I googled again and got 2 hits. Neither went anywhere effective.
I would appreciate an explanation and a less destructive fix.
Thanks!
--
Walter Briscoe
.