Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Niek Otten Niek Otten is offline

Default #N/A error

Hi Bill,

Impossible to answer if we don't get the *exact* formulas in SpreadsheetA
and the formulas or values in SpreadsheetB
And what do you mean he "Given that the displayed data is correct proves
the link is correct "?

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Bill R" wrote in message
I have SpreadsheetA which (in a column) takes data from SpreadsheetB (in a
row). (A simple = ...). So far so good and both spreadsheets are saved and
closed. The correct information is displayed in SpradsheetA on opening
but, on opening SpreadsheetB information in ONLY some cells change to #N/A.
Given that the displayed data is correct proves the link is correct but why
should it change?

Any suggestions gratefully received as I just can't think of an answer.

Thanks.

Bill R