Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
L. Howard Kittle L. Howard Kittle is offline

Default Vlookup for 3 sheets

Try this.

Somewhere on the worksheet list your three lookup worksheets Product01,
Product02, Product03. Select the three cells and in the name box name them
MySheets. They will now be included in the formula.

Enter the formula where you want the answer to be using Ctrl + Shift +
Enter. You will get { } around the formula. This called Array-Enter. If
you change the formula you will need to array-enter again.

Enter the lookup value in A2 on the formula sheet.

A2:A200 is the lookup table on each of the Product sheets, adjust in the
formula to suit the data on the sheets, but all must be the same on each
sheet.

=VLOOKUP(A2,INDIRECT("'"&INDEX(MySheets,MATCH(1,--(COUNTIF(INDIRECT("'"&MySheets&"'!A2:A200"),A2)0) ,0))&"'!A2:B200"),2,0)

So, it looks on each sheet for whatever is in A2 and returns column B.

HTH
Regards,
Howard

"tran1728" wrote in message
Dear All, pls help me.
I want to make a Vlookup, the data of Product est very big, Column A is
Item, Column B is Description, there have 3 Sheets for product (
Product01,
Product02 and Product03 ) .

I know just to do for Product01.
=VLOOKUP(A1,Product01!A:B,2,FALSE)

Pls help me the formula also for Product01!A:B, Product02!A:B and
Product03!A:B

Thanks so much.