Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ben B.[_2_] Ben B.[_2_] is offline

Default Value filter missing in pivot table

I have a spreadsheet that totals sales and commisions based upon a date
range. Basically I've got two worksheets. One with the raw data, and another
with the pivot table based upon the raw data.

I've been unable to validate my totals as compared to other established
reports. After digging into the report, I see that I'm missing 1 specific
sales associate's data in my pivot table. I can clearly see a lot of data for
this associate in the raw data sheet.

While in the pivot table, I can go to the row label, and value filter, but
this one sales associate is not listed for me to include in my manual filter.

Can you help find my missing associate?

BTW, I'm using Excel 2007 with SP2.