Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default CONDITIONAL FORMATTING- EXCEL

1. Select the cell/Range (say A1:Z70) or the entire rows 1 to 70 . Please
note that the rowl reference 1 mentioned in the formula is the active row in
the selection. Active row will have the active cell with white background
even after selection

2. From menu FormatConditional Formatting
3. For Condition1Select 'Formula Is' and enter the below formula
=$Z136

4. Click Format ButtonPattern and select your color (say Red)
5. Hit OK

PS: If you are using XL2007 Goto Home tabStylesConditional
FormattingManage rulesNew ruleUse a formula to determine which cells to
format. Enter the formula in the box below.

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

"Alicia-Paris" wrote:

If COLUMN Z is more than 36... then i want it to highlight the entire row.

I have 70 rows, all with different numbers in that are already all working,
however, if the number gets above 36 in the Z COLUMN, i want it to highligh
the ENTIRE row. How do I get it to do this please guys?