Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TL TL is offline

Default Totals in one cell

Would I be able to use this for a series of cells? I have several different
rows that I'm needing to keep a total of. I have it working for one total in
one cell in one row using the accumulator but I have several rows of totals.

TL

"T. Valko" wrote:

See this:

http://mcgimpsey.com/excel/accumulator.html

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"tl" wrote in message
What would be the formula if possible for this setup I'm trying to use?

Cell A Cell B
2 67

When I input 2 in cell A, I want cell B to change to 69. I know how to do
that but the problem I'm running into is when I come back the following
month, and put lets say 6 in cell A, I want add 6 to the already 69 to
make
75. So, another words almost like a running balance but within cell b.

So, another words, I want to add cell a to cell b to create a new total,
then take that new total the next month and add cell a to create a new
total
but within cell b. Is this possible? Thank you.

TL

.