Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel
GS GS is offline

Default Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities

Jim Cone laid this down on his screen :
My opinion is that it is the precursor to abandoning VBA.
We can look forward to the release of VSTO.Not ("VerySlowToOperate.Not") to
handle all Office programming needs. It will require the $499.00 Office
upgrade and a 64 core 16 GHZ processor and Net.Framework 2.234 thru 19.432
installed on your machine. (The 1500 page manual sold separately). The
upside is that it will be almost as fast as VBA. Happy Trails.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

Well Jim, what does that say for VBA7, expressly created for use with
M$Ox64? I fear you may be right, though?

regards,
Garry