Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bruce Sinclair Bruce Sinclair is offline

Default Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities

In article , Simon Lloyd wrote:

My forums have both members and newsgroup forums, we have many folk
that come to use the interface with the newsgroups, we use nntp software
to automatically post and retrieve posts from the newsgroups, i don't
think other news readers are configurable to allow automation, but would
be good if we could find one so that the members that use these forums
for the NG interface will still be catered for.

There's *alot* of news software out there, so I'm sure some of it will do
what you are wanting to do ... but suggest you give people some options,
rather than picking something to 'support'.
What is right for one person is nasty for others. :)