lunker55

No. It might have been from the Microsoft site. It was a way to enter data
in a large database professionally.
I posted a link to my excel file, and the person that saw it, told me to go
to this web page because I could be entering my data in a better way.
I think it was grouping similar entries by using a new column with a tag.
Sorry I can't describe it properly.
joe

"lunker55" wrote in message
I am trying to organize my sheets properly. Someone on this group gave me a
link to a site that tells you how to do it.
All I can remember is that there were three steps/styles to do this. Does
anyone know what I am talking about, or how to find my old posts on the
internet.
Thanks,
Joe