Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Carrie_Loos via OfficeKB.com Carrie_Loos via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Dynamic range based on another column

I have a worksheet with several columns that I intend to update daily from a
data dump. I am trying to set up a dynamic range based on a previous column
(Column H) that will have a value for every cell within that column. The
column that needs updates (Column O) has blanks and it is those blanks that
will possibly have information in the data dump. I was thinking if I could
give it a dynamic range name then I could look, find and enter the data for
the blank cells. But I am stuck on how to write the dynamic range to equate
to the same number of cells from Column H for Column O. There are several
columns that I will be applying this to but all being the same length as
column H.

Can anyone assist?