Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
brfrench brfrench is offline

Default workbook qustion

I have a share drive that contains some files that need to be able to be
edited by two people at the same time without the other having to close out
of the program. Also if you know of a feature of Excel to automatically save
the file to the share drive every few seconds (or whatever amount of time)
that would also be helpful; I know about Autosave and that isnt what we need
since it saves a copy of the file somewhere else for backup purposes). This
way if my associate makes a change to the file; it would update on my screen
as well.