Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bruce Sinclair Bruce Sinclair is offline

Default Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities

In article , "Bob Phillips" wrote:
That is a shame Ron, I have enjoyed your contributions. But MS don't care,
there will always be hundreds stepping up even if they aren't up to your
capabilities, and they have shown a blind indifference to those more capable
users amongst us.

Now *that* is an excellent point.

There are many helpful people here, many of them with the mystical 'MVP'
status. :)
Did MS ask anyone that is actually *in* this on line community what they
thought ?
I suspect not, but I look forward to hearing anyone say that this is not so
and that MS consulted widely before announcing these changes.