Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bruce Sinclair Bruce Sinclair is offline

Default Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities

In article , "Jim Cone" wrote:

I agree with you and Bruce.
However...
the new Answers site could be a winner if it used the Ribbon. <g

Aaarrrgghhh ! (I'm sure that was the response you were looking for :) ).

I worked out a few months ago why I hate the whole ribbon thing idea (it's
at the top and takes up valuable space where my stuff could be), so I asked
how to move it to the side of the window. Seemed like an easy thing ... but
no. Apparently, not only are there only 3 colour "schemes" (another pet hate
:)) ... but the ribon is fixed ! Inconceivable ! :)