Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Default Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities

Thu, 06 May 2010 06:44:24 -0400 from Ron Rosenfeld
:
I have better things to do with my time, so when these newsgroups stop
functioning, I will cut down my participation significantly.

Why do you think these newsgroups will stop functioning? It's in the
nature of Usenet that a newsgroup, once created, has a life of its
own. Sure, Microsoft won't be driving new traffic here, but that
doesn't stop the rest of us from continuing to read and post.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...