Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community

This is true. On my news server connection I already see two that the MS
server dropped a long time ago, microsoft.public.excel.worksheetfunctinos,
and microsoft.public.excel.worksheetfunctions.

We can safely ignore Answers if we so wish.

--

HTH

Bob

"Ed Ferrero" wrote in message
James Silverton wrote,

Blah! Can the Microslobs *remove* the news group even if they don't
acknowledge it? People could still post to the group and read it on other
servers.

Correct, nntp newsgroups are not 'owned' by anyone, they exist on a
distributed net of servers across the globe. So as long as people keep
posting here, the newsgroup will exist.

Just ignore the message, its probably spam.

Ed Ferrero
www.edferrero.com