Barb R.

You may want to explain what you want again. I've very cautious of the
links I open.

You may want to transpose your data for easier graphing. I'd put it this
way:

Month Budget Won Forecast
1
2
3
4

"jarvo" wrote:

Can anyone help me with the attached chart?

The first chart is how it currently looks, if you look at the small
black section you can see it tapers off.

however i would like it to look like the second chart and end abruptly
in a straight line.

Im using a combination of Line and Area charts.

the data is in a 3 rows.

Budget: cumulative
Won: this only shows data in the past. (also cumulative)
Forecast: only shows data in the future. (also cumulative)

i.e

month 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Budget: 1,000|2,000|3,000|4,000
Won: 800|1,600| 0| 0