coal_miner

Default Graph Help- 12 month graph, but only want months that have passed

I need help setting up a graph. It is a simple bar graph, that has the
months of the year on the x axis, and production in tons on the y axis. I
have a table setup for this Jan to Dec, but obviously only have data for Jan
through May. Is there a way I can set up the graph so it will only make the
graph Jan through May, but as I add more data, and months go by, it will
automatically add a new column for June, then July and so on and so on? I do
not want the months that have no data to be graphed with a value of zero, I
would rather them show up automatically when that month has data. Any help
would be appreciated. Thanks.