Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel
Ron Rosenfeld Ron Rosenfeld is offline

Default Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities

On Thu, 6 May 2010 18:22:26 -0400, "T. Valko" wrote:

Are you referring to the NNTP Bridge? Or the Web UI?

Sounds like the web UI.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

Well, I tried the Web UI again and, compared to my Forte Agent newsreader, I
find it cumbersome and more time consuming. I have to do a lot more scrolling
in order to follow a thread -- it seems that it will be a less efficient (more
time-consuming) method of interacting on these forums.
--ron