Louise

Default Pivot Tables

Can anybody give me some advice regarding pivot tables?

I create numerous pivot tables, usually without a problem, however, I have
recently tried to create a pivot table from a worksheet and when you get to
Step 2 of the Wizard - asking you for the range of cells - it picks up the
table but omits the headings at the top. If I then change the range myself
to include row 1, when I get to the end of the Wizard, it says 'the pivot
table name is not valid'? and will not let me create it.

Has anybody come across this problem before or know how I can get around it?
Any urgent help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Louise