Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default Uppercase

I understand you are try to convert this automatically as you type in to
Sheet1. Select the sheet tab which you want to work with. Right click the
sheet tab and click on 'View Code'. This will launch VBE. Paste the below
code to the right blank portion. Get back to to workbook and try out.

If Target < "" Then
If Not Target.HasFormula Then Target = UCase(Target.Value)

Jacob (MVP - Excel)

"Prashant" wrote:

Hi All,

Need your help!!!

I need a setting/formula/Coding in such a way that whatever text I type in
sheet 1 it should automatically to be returned in Upper Case i.e. in CAPS.

I checked settings but did not find anything helpful.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!!!

Prashant.