Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities

I have tried it, it is a tad slow, and you still have the odd groupings in
Answers.

--

HTH

Bob

"Ron Rosenfeld" wrote in message
On Thu, 6 May 2010 12:34:41 +0100, "Bob Phillips"

wrote:

That is a shame Ron, I have enjoyed your contributions. But MS don't care,
there will always be hundreds stepping up even if they aren't up to your
capabilities, and they have shown a blind indifference to those more
capable
users amongst us.

Bob

I will lose, also, by not participating. I did notice something called an
NNTP
Bridge. I haven't tried that access method yet. Maybe it'll be better
than
the Web UI.
--ron