Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities

"Joe User" <joeu2004 wrote in message news:%
"T. Valko" wrote:
I will never again reply to any of your posts and I
will not acknowledge any of your replies to my posts.

Talk about overreaction!

I didn't think it was overreaction.

You seem to have some worthwhile contributions to make yet sometimes you end
up antagonizing people with no apparent reason. I once went out of my way to
help you and spent quite a lot of time in so doing. Maybe in the end it
wasn't helpful, your response back was the only rude reply I have ever had
in these newsgroups. Perhaps it's just a way you have!

Regards,
Peter T