Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Reza Reza is offline

Default comparing 2 data

Jacob Skaria...

thanks for quick response and good formula. it's really work.
i have an addition, hope you still can help me..
sheet 1
col a col b col c col d
new york reza aditia 5
chicago rina ardiati 4

sheet 2
newyork rezaaditia 5 correct
chicago rina ardiati 7 not correct

my achievement.
in col d, if the data from col a - c, same then col d will have values
"correct"
but if the data from col a - c, doesn't same then col d "not correct"

i really really hope than you can provide me you formula for me...
so many thanks if you can help me for this one.

thanks

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Reza; if you want to compare the other way around

In Sheet2 cell C1 enter the formula

=IF(SUMPRODUCT(--(SUBSTITUTE(Sheet1!$A$1:$A$10," ",)=A1)),"Exist","")

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

"reza" wrote:

Dear All,

i have a master data from client and my data from data entry. Now i want to
compare from both data.
ie,
sheet1 (master data from client)
Names Age
reza aditia 25
bobby 19
Cathy Sharon 20
etc

now in sheet2 (my data from data entry)
names age
tony 25
bobby 19
rezaaditia 25
CathySharon 20

i can use countifs formula, but the problems is the names in both data
doesn't same. in sheet1 Reza Aditia using space and in sheet2 Rezaaditia w/o
space, and like cathy sharon...
is there someone have a solution for this case.
many thanks for ur help

sorry, bad english, Hope u understand with i mean

reza