Roberta

Thanks for your efforts but I did a poor job of explaining my issue. I
finally realized that I cannot copy and paste a custom header from another
workbook. I know that I can do it from sheet to sheet within a workbook but
not from two different workbooks.

"Earl Kiosterud" wrote:

Roberta,

Try my earlier post. You can copy the entire sheet from one workbook to
another.
--
Earl Kiosterud

"Roberta" wrote in message
The header/footer were in each workbook. Instead of 3 workbooks each with
1
sheet, we decided to place them in one workbook with three sheets. So how
can I get the header/footer from the other two workbooks into one?

"Earl Kiosterud" wrote:

Roberta,

If you've copied the entire sheet (Right-click its tab - Move or Copy),
instead of copy/pasting the cells within the sheet, all the Page Setup
stuff, including the custom header, should come with it.
--
Earl Kiosterud

"Roberta" wrote in message
I have 3 worksbooks that should have been 3 worksheets w/in a workbook.
have no problem of copiing and pasting the data into one workbook but
is
there a way to copy the customer header/footer into the workbook for
each
sheet?