CraigS

Default Pivot Tables - Variance and % Variance fields

I have a sales application that contains tables of approx 70 fields with
sales data for each year, one of which is a year field. I'd love to combine
the tables into a single table so that I can represent the data in a Pivot
Table, but need to figure out how to show, create, calculate a variance
field, and a % variance field in a pivot table if I do combine the tables.
In the Pivot table I'd want to show:
2004 Sales 2005 Sales Variance % Variance
10 12 2 20%

Note: The Sales field is the same field, just a different year

Any Suggestions?