Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Calgarybudget Calgarybudget is offline

Default How do I apply print settings to all worksheets

I have a Lexmark printer which is set by default to print 2-sided in the
printer properties. However, if I print a workbook containing several
worksheets to that printer, and when the printer dialogue comes up, change
the print setting to 1-sided. the setting applies only to the first
worksheet, and then reverts back to 2-sided for all subsequent worksheets.
Seems that each worksheet is viewed as a separate print job - how do I send
all worksheets to the printer at once and print 1-sided? This is a network
printer, shared by many, so I cannot change the printer properties
permanentlly.